Sunday 18 October 2009

My Stressful Sunday: Pt.2

It's almost 9pm, J.R has been asleep for a good few hours now, she stirs once in a while and complains but goes back to sleep, every so often I bring her up a drink and a dose of cough syrup.
She's in pain because of the Chickenpox, which has taken over her lips and chin, and physically tired because of the cough.
E.M is awake right now, but has been sleeping on and off most of the evening. Her cough keeps waking her up and she sometimes gets angry.
She wont be due another dose of cough syrup again for a good few hours, so I just keep her drinks topped up. Nice cold water and the occasional milk.
I can't remember the last time I ate, but i'm in pain with hunger. I've just made myself a Philadelphia and ham toastie, which is most likely the 2nd thing i've eaten all day. I'm so tired, both girls are ill, i've eaten next to nothing today...I just haven't had the time, trying to get one child settled but then the other wakes up crying, then settling that one until the other wakes up crying...but I should really eat, I can't afford to be ill. E.M is drifting off to sleep again.
Will see if I can get some nice, easy-to-cook microwave meals tomorrow morning.

0 comments: