Monday 3 August 2009

Today was the big opening of our neighbourhood's brand spanking new Morrisons.
It officially opened at 9am, so I thought what the heck, we'll get there for 10am.
OMG.
Have you ever seen hundreds of ants just swarming out of the tiny little entrance to an anthill?
Yeah, like that.
Had a half-decent look round to get a general idea of prices etc. How people were actually able to buy anything at this point is beyond me. People were literally stepping over eachother with their little baskets full of impulse buys. All tills were open, and the queues were insane.
We made our way out of there by the quickest exit...the entrance doors!
The whole place looks nice and fresh, but then it is new. Plus it's been proven that I can only buy frozen food in Iceland, and ASDA is my one-stop-shop for everything else grocery.
Sorry Morrisons, my loyalties lie with them!

0 comments: