Sunday 16 August 2009

This is gonna get messy!!

It's a hot day, and working in the garden is never an easy task, but when the kids are out there too...
I was only supposed to be re-potting the strawberries, sowing some seeds and clipping back the tree branches but J.R insists on taking all clippings for herself to make her own "tree". Ok, but I had to put an end to this after a while since I couldn't back in the house.
Then I decided to clean out the shed - oh my god - who would've thought that a three year old could find a use for four empty paint pots and a short length of wooden border... it may have taken a long time to sort out, but it took twice as long to get the stuff back in!

1 comments:

Staci A said...

Yikes! It always seems that kids make more work for us. But they have so much fun doing it.