Wednesday 8 April 2009

Oh My Frayed Nerves...

I'm gonna go all out here and say yes, I have had a REALLY bad day.
But what is a REALLY bad day for me?
It's when the girls wont play nicely together even long enough for me to go to the bathroom and they replace all form of communication with ear-piercing screeches.
A really bad day is when I have to drag us all the way to the shops for a £3 single bottle of cooking oil only to find when we get home that the bottle has dented in one side, which caused the plastic to split. And when I put that bottle of cooking oil onto the counter and exactly half of it spews out of the crack and all over the kitchen floor.
It's when, after cleaning the kitchen repeatedly to get rid of all that oil, I slave over a nice lunch for the kids, plate it up and spend 40 minutes trying to get them to eat it. And as a result of which, most of the vegetables are on the floor. But that's all that's missing from the plates.

I could go on but I think you get the idea...

0 comments: