Thursday 17 December 2009

The Holidays Officially Begin!

Today the holidays officially begin for us. I had J.R's little Christmas Party to go to. It looked quite fun - they had a huge bouncy castle, which she's been looking forward to attacking all week - it's always nice to see her having a good time. Brought with us a punnet of seedless grapes and two boxes of chocolate covered cupcakes. Oh, and 19 mini christmas cards we spent most of last night writing out to friends J.R can remember the names of!
I am such a procrastinator, I always wait until the last possible minute to do cards and Christmas shopping, Lord knows as much as I enjoy shopping, I don't really enjoy the 'Christmas Shop'. But the four of us are heading off into town tomorrow either way, i'm sure it'll be fine!

0 comments: