Friday 30 October 2009

The Free Weekend Starts Here!

Me and Daddy are about to head off to London for a photo shoot.
I've only had one professional photography session in my whole life, when I was teenager and I remember having such a good time but not being able to purchase any prints because they were so expensive! So this time I put down a deposit in advance for my photos, and have blown a tonne of money on new clothes (I haven't spoilt myself in a long, LONG time) so it's all good. The girls are spending the day and night at Nanny & Grandads and they've offered to have them all the way through until sunday afternoon. The lucky things are going Trick or Treating for the first time!
Anyway, I must get on before I make us any later...I still gotta fit all those clothes and accessories into my bag!
See you when we get back.

0 comments: