Monday 14 September 2009

Weight

It came as quite a surprise to me when I stepped on the scales a few weeks ago. I've put on a lot of weight in just over a month, so much so that I can't even stand to the actual figures here. I didn’t make a post about it since I had a very stressful week and was not in the mood to write about my weight.  
So i'm jumping on the exercise / watch-what-you-eat bandwagon.
I've just had six weeks of not walking to the school and back again twice a day. Its not just weight I need to lose. I also need to tone up a lot of my body. I have been working on it for about a week now. It is really hard trying to fit in any form of exercise with two little ones and on top of day to day chores! I need some help.
Has anyone out there got any tips for losing a few pounds without having to sign up with a gym?

0 comments: