Monday 28 September 2009

A Day To Ourselves

It's my other half's birthday today and for the first time in years he has booked his birthday off. So we both took the day off, (from being Mummy and Daddy) and spent the day chilling out in Brighton while the girls spent their day at Nanny and Grandad's.
I brought my camera - as you do - and we spent time checking out the shops, laughing and joking as we walked along the seafront, eating donuts (he loves those donuts) and making novelty purchases. It was a lovely day but spending time together just being ourselves for once was good enough!
The weather wasn't too cold and the sea wasn't rough either, making for some really nice photos. I couldn't post all of them on here but here are my favourite shots. The first picture was taken around lunchtime and the third in the early evening. The seagull was just me trying out my camera's zoom but it turned out to be a pretty good one!

Happy Birthday Daddy!

xx

0 comments: