Friday 21 August 2009

Resistance Is Futile

The four of us went into town today, bit of clothes shopping, retail therapy - that sorta thing.
And all was going fine until Daddy decided he wanted to go into GAME. No i'm sorry, apparently he needed to go into GAME.
We had a bit of a nose into what sort of games were out on DS at the moment, and he found the kiddie games section. There were lots of games on popular children's tv characters such as Peppa Pig, Dora the explorer...and Pocoyo.
Unfortunately J.R spotted it at the same moment I did.
"Look! Is Pocoyo!" she exclaimed at the top of her voice, letting the whole store know.
"Go get it then," I said to her "Let Mummy see."
J.R ran over to the display, bursting with three-year-old energy and returned to me with the game. I took it from her and she threw her arms around my waist, squeezing me tight.
"Oh thank you Mummy! Thank you soooo much!" she blubbed.
"Um...honey..." I raised my eyes, Daddy was staring at me from across the store. He raised his eyebrows in a "Your problem!" kinda way, then carried on reading. Thanks Daddy.
Read about the "Dee Ess" here:

0 comments: