Friday 24 July 2009

Girly Night Out!

Looking forward to hitting the town having finally found a babysitter - which was a mission on it's own, five people ended up on the shortlist, with a lot of people volunteering themselves to help only to drop out at the last minute... In the end Auntie Stace came to the rescue (i'd already asked her daughter who was sorry she couldn't help and so she asked Stacey instead) Stace was so excited to have them for the night and already had a few activites planned for tomorrow morning.
We then had to work out how to fit the carseats into her car...
which took about fifteen minutes 'cos neither of us knew how!
But once that was done they were away! I had a really strange moment before they left, I swear I had to really force myself to walk away from the car when I said goodbye to my girls. It felt really lonely, I walked back into the house and it seemed so big and empty. It was then that it really hit me, I had no boyfriend and no kids :(
But I reminded myself that it's only for tonight...then did a bit of a tidy up and went to get ready.

0 comments: