Tuesday 5 May 2009

Suppressed Anger And The "Terrible Two's" Kicks In.

J.R has been acting quite out of character today, but only since she got in from school.
At first I thought it was just me, she's been shouting and ranting constantly and being very rude to me. At first I thought it was just me, until I came downstairs to find her casually tearing her school book apart page by page. Hmm...
I'll ask the school tomorrow if anything went on today, 'cos it's almost as if she's angry about something. God knows what.
Also...Following the dreaded 3 year check on the 30th April - which I never got to post - i've been informed that Baby E.M is in her terrible two's (having sat and moaned at two H.V's for a good 10 minutes relaying all her recent bad behaviour and general dislike for the rules).
Great. That's just what I need.

0 comments: