Tuesday 26 May 2009

Standing at the kitchen sink I can see the neighbours children from the house opposite ours.

I'm watching in disbelief as they climb the garden walls and sit on their shed roof. They lay about doing nothing, and clamber all over the roof-top as if it were normal. Even perching on the edge of the roof to chat to their brothers and sisters from their bedroom windows.

And they've been doing this for as long as I can remember.

I can't believe how irresponsible those people are, letting their children treat the shed and walls as a climbing frame...

One day, one of those kids will fall and break something.

Then their mother will rush them into hospital and scream insults at the staff 'cos they're not moving fast enough, and her "poor little angel" is in pain.

I hate people like that.

Ok, i'm done.

0 comments: