Wednesday 1 April 2009

It's the 1st of April and I have to be totally honest here and say it did take me a while to remember that the 1st is actually April Fools day.
So far it's looking good for me, as i'll probably only see Daddy today and he will not be in the mood haha, so I searched the web for April Fools pranks nonetheless...and look what I found. It's called Oops, we're having another!
I played this prank on my husband. While pregnant with our 3rd child, I "used" the left-over pregnancy test that came in the 2pack. After getting an obivious positive, I put it away for safe keeping for a year or so. On April 1st, I left the test out on the bathroom vanity for Hubby to find. He was never happier to hear the words "April Fools."
Congratulations Jill V. I absolutely love it, since I too put my positive tests away for safe keeping. But if I was to play this prank on Daddy...I swear he'd be out that door way too fast for me to say "April Fools!"

0 comments: