Wednesday 11 March 2009

I am buzzing with ideas for decorating the girls' room. Following the decision of an Alice In Wonderland themed cake for J.R's birthday, I took it a step further exploring the same theme for children/toddlers bedrooms. And this forms the basis of all that I found:

Clear blue sky, green green grass, oversized nature.

I was thinking, not being the artist I wish I was (lol) of using the basic elements:

And instead adding, butterflies, rainbows, and happy things linking in with the colour schemes i've seen on some children's furniture pieces with the same theme. Hmm...

Well so far i've bought the colour for the beautiful clear blue sky. And the green in the picture is the colour the room is at the moment, so I have another tub of that in the shed somewhere.

But what next?

0 comments: