Sunday 22 February 2009

Oh Cucumber!

Ok, someone help me out here. J.R has taken a very strong liking to vegetables and fruits that contain mostly water.

Lord knows how this strange preference has come about, but one thing's for sure, she's refusing to eat much else! Some examples of what she will eat: banana, cucumber, lettuce, peas...
She's been a picky eater for a long time now, but this is driving me crazy. When the health visitor saw us on christmas eve 2008, she weighed her and J.R has put on NO WEIGHT in 6 months. In fact she'd LOST a few ounces.
I'm not sure about that result, to me that just says "Mummy doesn't feed me." And that's not good. I've tried everything to get her to eat more variety, but she's not having it! Tried the whole chopping-up-small-and-mixing-together trick but to no avail. If there is some sort of green, mostly-water vegetable on her plate, that's all she'll eat. You can forget the meat, can't risk putting on a bit of weight now can we!

0 comments: