Monday 23 February 2009

I Hate Potty Training

I've been on about this for days now... J.R is in size 5 nappies and really needs to be potty trained. She does go for a wee in the potty and can also tell me when she needs to go. But, only when she's in the mood. And for some unknown reason, she refuses to poop in the potty. She would rather walk round with a dirty heavy nappy, than sit on the potty. And what she's been doing recently is taking her nappy off to poop. On the floor. Then try to clean it up - with her hands. All the while she never says a word, just quietly carries out the disgusting deed and smears it all over my carpet, her toys and sometimes even onto her sister. She's done this 3 times in the last month now and i've lost my patience with it. When I complain to Daddy (and almost in tears for the frustration) he sniggers, smiles and shakes his head. Wtf?! Well that helps, thanks a lot! He has never ever had to clean it up, nor has he even seen the extent of the mess she makes. He gets to go to work all day, chat to his work mates while i'm on my hands and knees scrubbing some stinkin' mess out the carpet.

Now thats teamwork.

0 comments: